8.26.2010

favorite thing...

i've been having some difficulty with the whole sleeping thing this week, so i haven't been able to blog as often as i've wanted. but one of my very favorite movies has been on my mind, and i cannot think of a good reason why i won't watch it this weekend.

here is one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies, Paris, Je T'aime. i hope it makes you smile as much as it does for me.



{it will also make me miss my Paris, Je T'aime movie buddy, Alicia, with whom i have watched this movie countless times. perhaps she will watch it in Senegal at the same time...}

1 comments:

Alicia said...

I hope I can watch it here sometime, but it won't be too soon. It won't be the same without you AND I have to find it online. You should get a tarte au chocolat from Longo's or have a molten lava cake in my honour. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews