2.05.2010

favorite things


angelina's africain chocolat

while it may be true that i LOVE any and everything from paris, the angelina tea room holds a very special place in my heart. located on the rue de rivoli, basically between the louvre and the place de la concorde, this delightful tea room is best known for their africain chocolat, an unbelievably smooth and perfectly rich drinking chocolate. it comes with its own little bowl of whipped cream.

yes, i miss paris constantly, but for the last week, this has been what i've been most craving about my favorite city.


bookdepository.com
you don't have to know me long to know that i have a serious addiction to books. couple that with the goal of reading 75 books this year, and you've got my new best friend, bookdepository.com! my two favorite things: super low prices and absolutely no shipping costs! does it get any better than this?


streetsville
how i love my little town nestled with my city!

i am definitely not a small town girl. in order for me not to self-destruct, i need a city. but here in streetsville, i have the best of both worlds, the village feel of a small community right in the middle of the city! and with the cupcake place, crepe restaurant and my neighborhood starbucks, what else could a girl ask for?!





daisies

i have long had a love of daisies. and gerbera daisies are no exception. according to proflowers.com, the "meaning of gerbera daisies stem from those attributed to the general daisy family. these meanings include innocence and purity, and daisies are also a classic symbol of beauty. however, the gerbera variety holds an added meaning of cheerfulness." with such a happy foundation behind them, i have and will always hold that every girl should have daisies on her special day.

* * * * *

well, that's it for this week, my friends. have a super weekend, whatever you do. i know that i'll have a perfect weekend, as my dear friend angie is driving all the way up here so we can hang out together.

enjoy & be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews